- Category: IgiLoad script
- Published: Thursday, 13 February 2014 23:00
- Written by Igi
- Hits: 15760
The main task for IgiLoad script is to allow delivery of supplies to units away from base. In short, transport boxes with ammunition, weapons, or anything else (what you put in the box) using vehicles. The script does not support modded vehicles and does not intervene in the content of crates. IgiLoad allows you to transport ATV's using larger vehicles.
Loading cargo is possible under certain conditions:
- cargo must be supported by a given vehicle - not every vehicle can load any cargo;
- cargo must be located in the appropriate place in relation to the vehicle;
- vehicle speed cannot exceed specified limit;
- helicopters must preserve height limit;
- player must be in the appropriate place to load or unload the cargo - driver, pilot or adjacent to the cargo to be loaded;
Unloading is possible when the conditions analogous to the loading conditions are met.
Many features of the script can be configured to the needs of your missions. For example, the maximum speed of the vehicle, which allows loading.
The script is under development, some errors in Arma3 make it impossible to add certain vehicles and cargos. An example is the bug that causes the helicopters damage http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17310.
IgiLoad has been tested and used for several months on the 1PARA community servers. This allowed to eliminate most of the problems associated with the MP missions. SP missions have not been thoroughly tested, but it does not mean that the script will not work in them.
The script is "installed" only on the server side.
After downloading extract the content of archive and move the folder IgiLoad to the mission root directory. Make sure that the path does not contain IgiLoad directory in the directory with the same name. The path should look like this <mission directory>\IgiLoad\IgiLoad.sqf In mission init.sqf file add the line of code:
0 = execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf"; If you do not have init.sqf file you can use the file from the archive. Before starting the mission, make sure you do not run IgiLoad script in the fields INITIALIZATION of vehicles or from another script.
You get the script as it is. Script creator is not responsible for damages caused by using of this script. Script creator does not guarantee that the script will work correctly with other scripts or mods that you are using. Future versions of the script appear irregularly. It is possible to make modifications in the script, which aim to adapt it to the needs of mission. Modified script should not be made available for download, in order not to mislead other users.
This piece I dedicate to those who supported me during the creating of the script and helped in its creation.
Thanks go to:
- DaSkunk - It was he who planted the seed in my head with the idea to creat IgiLoad script.
- 1PARA community - The whole community really supported me and cheered while creating of IgiLoad script. Devote their time to test and diagnose problems.
In download section is available mission that demonstrates the use of IgiLoad with triggers and how to load cargo at the beginning of the mission using a script.